Texting Terms & Conditions
1. By texting to a Merrick Bank short code, you consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
2. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
3. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
4. By subscribing, you consent to receive a one-time text message from Merrick Bank with a link to the application site.
5. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
6. To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 555-888 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
7. For additional help, text HELP to 555-888 in reply to a text message you receive.
8. Message and Data Rates May Apply
9. Text DYL to 555-888 to receive an APPLICATION LINK from MERRICK BANK (SMS Message).
10. T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
11. United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
Customer Support: 1-800-204-5936